lördag 21 november 2009

Day 5.

Abancay, Peru.
population, 55100.
about 900 kilometers driven.

I am sitting in an internet cafe and its raining outside. Almost everything is closed and I am the only one in the store. On the street outside is everything alive. People are all over, among fire, big rocks and trees, that is spred out in the middle of the road so no one can pass. It remainds me of the raclaim the street I once was a part of, even if the people involved here is anyone between three and eighty years old.

Two days in a village with only a few hundred people in, a mecanic visit and I was once again ready to leave. I had the short cold shower I these days are pretty used to , and jumped on my motorbike.

The last three hours of drive I realiced a straik was going on, and as well as here the road miles long is full of glass splinters and sabotage. It is hard for me to understand what kind of straike it acuallt is but an agrassiv tone is definitly there and the passing trucks had all smasht windows of rocks throun at the them. the petrolstation denyed to sell me petrol.

Its been on for eleven days now. how much longer it will be on for, can no one tell, but I knew that I didnt want to wait. so from advice of people involved, I took my helmet and glasses of and rolled up my sleeves so they could see my pale skin. And from the rocks and shouts, thy are leving the poor gringa alone.

2 kommentarer:

mamma sa...

hur fick du tag på internet?
maja hur kommer du därifrån nu?

Kompis sa...

Brum brum bruuuuuum!